Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thickening Hair Product?

Does anyone know of a really good hair thickener product thats under or around 20 dollars? I do not have thinning hair, im only 15, i just have fine hair.



ty!



Thickening Hair Product?

Big Sexy Hair Shampoo and Conditioner



an Joico Thickening Shampoo and Condition



These products are mostly sold in hair salons all over Texas



Thickening Hair Product?

I don't know what's it called, but one day, I went to my mommy's hair salon, and I saw a product to make your hair thick.



Thickening Hair Product?

There is a product called 'Thicker, Fuller, Hair' that you can get at stores such WalMart and Target. It's a serum type semi liquid. It works really well if you apply at the roots and then blow dry sorta up-side-down. (Hope that makes sense) I've used it before. It made my hair look incredible the entire day. Very thick and tons of volume! It will become greasy though and sorta gross if you happen to sleep with it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd