Sunday, November 29, 2009

Help... I'm Losing My Hair!!!!?

Man this sucks! I'm starting to lose my hair, i've been denying it for the longest time but it's happening. I'm only 23 and it makes me feel so much older. No bald spots or anything yet but you can def tell my hair is thinning! I've been using rogaine for about 3 weeks now and nothing too much has changed. I hear it takes about 3 months. My question is to anyone out there that's tried/uses it. Does it work? Does it work for just general thinning hair on the top of the scalp?



Help... I'm Losing My Hair!!!!?

i would just shave it all off. its gonna fall out one day anyway. just go with the chrome dome.



Help... I'm Losing My Hair!!!!?

apply eggwhite on ur hair and scalf f0r 20minutes everynyt and rinse well,then use conditioner.



Help... I'm Losing My Hair!!!!?

Go to a doc in stead of trying advertised products.



Help... I'm Losing My Hair!!!!?

Chinese tradtional medication suggests to use mashed ginger juice mixed with white rice wine and apply it on the head everyday. That should do the trick for your hair problems. =)



Help... I'm Losing My Hair!!!!?

go to a hair saloon and ask for nioxin3 its a scalp treatment exactly for what u have and its expensive but i think you dont care about price right now

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd