Sunday, November 29, 2009

Help..Hair is THINNING!?

I've done a lot of damage to my hair..I've dyed it many times and I staighten it all the time. I've decided to no longer dye it (not until it all grows out) The rest of my hair is fine but the crown of my head (Where i've dyed the most) the hairs are very thin to the point where it looks like i'm balding:|...What can I use to help my hair get back to normal?



Help..Hair is THINNING!?

use shampoos that add volume to your hair



=D



Help..Hair is THINNING!?

I've had the same problem, try staying away from using too much heat damaging tools such as dryers, straighteners, and curling irons. Also, it could help to speak with your doctor about trying a hair, skin, and nails vitamin to assist your hair in its regrowth. Sometimes stress can also be a factor, so exercise can help to! Once your natural hair has had a chance to come back, it should go back to normal. :)



Help..Hair is THINNING!?

If your hair is as bad as you say, I would go to the dermatologist and have your scalp looked at. If there is something wrong, you want to know, and the doctor can definitely help you with products to get your hair back in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd