Sunday, November 29, 2009

Do you think the cut of Hayley Williams' hair (from Paramore) would look ok on an Asian person?

I don't want to be exactly like her, I just like the cut she has. And I'm not talking about the color of her hair, just the cut, because I like the side bangs, layers, side-part and thinner hair on the bottom than on the top. I'm one of those dark-tan Asians, not a light one, if that helps any.



Pictures of her hair:



http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a60/jam...



http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/content/...



http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f238/m...



Do you think the cut of Hayley Williams' hair (from Paramore) would look ok on an Asian person?

im asian too, and i think that would look great on asians. its really chic and modern and lots of asians hav this. however, i dont think the thing that really matters in your race, but rather your face shape. this style looks best on oval-y, longer faces. i would say that u should NOT get this haircut if you hav a round or heart shaped face. Its sorta a hairstyle designed for longer faces. heart faces are wide at the temples, so it wouldnt complement their face shape.



hope this helps!



Do you think the cut of Hayley Williams' hair (from Paramore) would look ok on an Asian person?

any hair cut looks good on asians for some reason



try it



try it all



Do you think the cut of Hayley Williams' hair (from Paramore) would look ok on an Asian person?

I'm half asian and my hair is cut like the second picture and everyone likes it.



Do you think the cut of Hayley Williams' hair (from Paramore) would look ok on an Asian person?

I am Asian and I have hair like that and I love it, my friends love it, and my parents love it. Asians look great on any kind of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd