Sunday, November 29, 2009

Breakage from extensions & hair recovery?

Did anyone experience hair breakage from extensions? I had the fusion kind about a year ago and my hair is still recovering. The broken hair is underneath, closer to my scalp, so it is not noticable. I see a steady progression in my hair becoming thicker, actually...the stuff growing in is really thick and the rest of my hair is fuller than it used to be. The reason it feels thin is because of the discrepancy between the broken part growing in (at about the bottom of my neck) and the rest of my hair which is down to my collarbone. I typically use thickening %26amp; volumizing products and take vitamins such as futurebiotics hair, skin and nails, hairtopia (which doesn't seem to work at all) and a women's ultra mega supplement from GNC.I just ordered ultra nourishair as the GNC bottle seems to be giving me hair that is very light in comparison to the rest of my hair. I just wanted to know if anyone experienced hair thinning/breakage due to extensions and how long did it take for hair 2recover



Breakage from extensions %26amp; hair recovery?

Yes! This happened to me! All you can do, is keep it trimmed, and as the broken layers grow, get the rest of your hair trimmed to that level, to keep it neat looking.



Recovery time? Depends on how long it takes for your hair to grow out.



Breakage from extensions %26amp; hair recovery?

wow if you put half as much effort into your appearance as you did into this question, you'd be set!



Breakage from extensions %26amp; hair recovery?

Yes I had a similar experience, actually my hair would fall of if I ran my fingers through it. It was horrible. I did recoup, It took a few months but I would never recommend extensions. Take you vitamins, keep it clean, and wait. Thats all you can really do now. Best of luck!



Breakage from extensions %26amp; hair recovery?

Sorry cant help as i dont know about hair and stuff but good luck and i hope it grows back quickly for you. All the best x



Breakage from extensions %26amp; hair recovery?

By and large the more you mess with artificially changing your hair the more damage you do to it. Little by little it goes away and soon you will not have anything to worry about.



Breakage from extensions %26amp; hair recovery?

omg that happend to me!



i got extentions about a year and half ago and i think that my hair has fully recovered. My hair went sooooooo thin and would drop out when i washed it, even after i took the extensions out. Its a bit thicker now and i think it has just about recovered. I really feel for you, dont worry it will recover. i know, it was the worst decision i ever made too!



xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd