Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thinning hair: Dermatologist visit?

Fellas,



I have thinning hair. So, I did visit Dermatologist and he performed a test called "Biopsy" in the head. I think he took some samples out of the scalp. I am going to the Hospital this friday again to get the results.



Not sure if the Biopsy is the right test to find out the root cause for the thinning hair. I will go and check with him this weekend.



Isn't it trichologist who treats these problems ? Are there any specific questions I need to ask my Dr. (Dermatologist). Is biopsy right test ?



has anyone got similar experiences ? Please share your stories.



Thanks,



Newyorker.



Thinning hair: Dermatologist visit?

I would be glad to give you some of my hair as I have way too much

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd