Sunday, June 20, 2010

Do other balding men get pissed when they hear guys with full heads of hair complain about gray hair

I would trade my thinning hair for a full head of white hair any day. You can always dye your hair. It just kind of irritates me to see some guy who is blessed enough to have a full head of hair, start complaining about how his hair is turning gray. My hair hasn't started turning gray yet, but its started disappearing. Just wanted to see if other folically challenged men out there ever experience this?



Do other balding men get pissed when they hear guys with full heads of hair complain about gray hairs, like me

sucks when men go bald, bald spots are nasty.



you should say to them



atleast you're not bald so stfu and quit your whining, pansy



Do other balding men get pissed when they hear guys with full heads of hair complain about gray hairs, like me

I could see how this would be annoying. Definately.



Dont feel bad though. Bald can be quite sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd