Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have really thin hair. How can i make so that its thicker or looks thicker?

I also have really thin hair. It's difficult for me to get a haircut with layers, and still make it look good. I don't know why this works.. but it does:



I've been using the Dove detangling spray after I take a shower. For some reason, the detangling spray has made my hair thicker and healthier. It's still not as thick as I'd like it to be, but I hope this helps! (:



I have really thin hair. How can i make so that its thicker or looks thicker?

There are a lot of techniques you can do to style your hair, but if you have a straight cut its always going to tend to be on the thinner side. You can prevent cutting length while adding layers, cut it a bit shorter as hair tends to weigh down. You can get a body perm which does help a bit but is full of maintenance. There are a lot of haircare products designed to help with volume, but in my experience a good layered cut gives lift and volume. I would ask your stylist for recommendations if you are interested in layers. Layers can be beautiful and low maintains when done correctly.



I have really thin hair. How can i make so that its thicker or looks thicker?

Blow drying your hair with your head upside-down with add body to your hair.



I have really thin hair. How can i make so that its thicker or looks thicker?

Unfortunetly, you can't naturally make it thicker. You can always get hair extentions though to make it appear thicker. Also, flip your hair upside down and blow dry it. It might get uncomfortable bending over the whole time of drying, but make sure you get your roots bone dry. This isnt good for your hair, so oyour going to need a good conditioner but it will make your hair look full of volume, thickness, and personality.



I have really thin hair. How can i make so that its thicker or looks thicker?

You could try volumising hair spray, hair thickener products, or hair extensions as they can add volume. You could also try backcombing/teasing your hair.



I have really thin hair. How can i make so that its thicker or looks thicker?

You cold get some extentions. I have really thin hair also and I blow dry my hair upside down and with a round brush so i can get that volume. Don't straighten your hair cause that will make it seem very thin. Curl your hair and you can also back comb in the areas that you want more volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd