Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have very thick and wavy hair. I want to thin it out. What shampoo should I use?

I have very thick, very poofy hair - I tried Garnier Fructise Sleek and Shine and was very happy with the results. It makes it very manageable.



The only way to thin out you hair is to get it trimmed.



I have very thick and wavy hair. I want to thin it out. What shampoo should I use?

You can't thin your hair with a specific shampoo.



I have very thick and wavy hair. I want to thin it out. What shampoo should I use?

Sunsilk Anti-poof and then straighten your hair...



I have very thick and wavy hair. I want to thin it out. What shampoo should I use?

Cant think of any shampoos that will make your hair thinner, but your stylist can thin it out for you.



I have very thick and wavy hair. I want to thin it out. What shampoo should I use?

Only a hairdresser can take care of thick and wavy hair.



I have very thick and wavy hair. I want to thin it out. What shampoo should I use?

http://www.alternative-beauty.com/thin.h...



Heres a website that you can try looking through.



I have very thick and wavy hair. I want to thin it out. What shampoo should I use?

well,



you can just go to the hairdresser and ask for your hair to be "THINNED"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd