Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm 49, long thick blonde hair,short bangs but when it parts it shows my scalp like I have thin

my scalp looks pink along my part line like i have very thin hair, what is going on. Is this normal



I'm 49, long thick blonde hair,short bangs but when it parts it shows my scalp like I have thin hair, what

It sounds normal. If your hair has been parted the same way for a long time, then it's settled into that pattern and you'll be able to see the scalp along the part. If you still have thick hair, I think it would be obvious that it's just the way your hair is parted. Try switching the location of the part.



If you're worried or detect other changes in your scalp or hair, consult a dermatologist. He or she will be able to see if there's anything going on with your scalp to cause the change.



I'm 49, long thick blonde hair,short bangs but when it parts it shows my scalp like I have thin hair, what

its normal but some products that can help you hide it is redkin thickening lotion which you blow dry and puffs the hairs cuticle so it appears thicker and nioxin shampoo that will prevent further hair loss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd