Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is a "body wave" a good idea if I want some natural looking volume and waves in my thin ha

My hair is right above my shoulders, and is quite thin. A stylist curled my hair one day, and I loved it. I would like to get similar results without a curler, would you recommend a body wave? And if so, are there different kinds? What would you suggest?



Thanks!



Is a "body wave" a good idea if I want some natural looking volume and waves in my thin hair?

I think a body wave would be great. But, it won't give you that curling iron look. However, it will really help hold the curling iron look and will make your hair appear much fuller. Also, you could just wear is wavy for another look. They are also very easy to pull straight if you would like as well- you will just have a fuller look. I would suggest it if you have fine hair!! Good luck



Is a "body wave" a good idea if I want some natural looking volume and waves in my thin hair?

whats a body wave? i use curling mousse which works great.



Is a "body wave" a good idea if I want some natural looking volume and waves in my thin hair?

GO GET A PERM

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd